Today I have a super simple, extra tasty recipe to share with you!
These protein squares are deliciously decadent and packed with flavour.
Made with just 7 ingredients and minimal fuss; they’re ready to go within 75 minutes, contain 13g of protein and are a perfect pre or post workout treat!!
SERVING SIZE: 12
NUTRITION (Per Square):
- 250g Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 3 Scoops Chocolate Whey Protein Powder
- 100g Lindt Dark Caramel with Sea Salt Chocolate
- 100g Medjool Dates (Chopped & De-stoned)
- 80g Rolled Oats
- 120ml Skimmed Milk
- 2 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients except the chocolate together; the mixture should be the same consistency as cookie dough.
- Grease and line a 3 x 9 inch baking pan.
- Press the mix into the pan using your hands. Once equally spread, smooth the mix over using a spatula.
- Carefully melt the chocolate in a glass bowl over simmering water. Once the chocolate is fully melted spread it on-top of your mixture.
- Place the pan into the freezer to set for 30-60 minutes.
- Once set cut into 24 equal squares using a sharp knife. Then take two squares and stack them chocolate side up. E.g. base, chocolate, base, chocolate.
And there you have it…12 gorgeous protein bars that will definitely give a Snickers a run for its money!
If you try this recipe at home let me know in the comments below ☺️